8 things you might not know about John and Anne
1. Anne has an unhealthy obsession to Pinterest, Michael’s, Diet Coke, Starbucks, dark chocolate and Skittles.
2. John spends his free time playing music (he’s been a guitarist/singer since age 14),shooting personal projects, and joined at the hip with his Macbook Pro learning to build mobile apps.
3. Anne spent years working for local newspapers, writing, editing, designing and photographing everything from local events, to downtown clubs and special events.
4. John has a long history in the wedding business. Early on in his career, he DJ’d weddings before getting into web design, which led to photography. (He would hate all the artwork clients would give him for sites, so he would take his own.)
5. John is also a talented music photographer. John has shot Kiss,The Blue Man Group, Zac Brown Band, Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen, Snoop Dogg, Shinedown, Live, Collective Soul, Jason Aldean, Bob Segar,Eric Church, Lady Antebellum, Darius Rucker, Keith Urban, Poison, Miranda Lambert, country music legend Charlie Daniels, and many more. Don’t take it from me see for yourself here.
6. John and Anne have the cutest and most photogenic sons on the planet. They are also very humble and would never over exaggerate the fabulousness of their offspring.
7. Both John and Anne love to cook and consider themselves somewhat foodies.
8. There are only 2 things they disagree on in the fall : which college football team to pull for and whose chili recipe is better.
Cans of Diet Coke Anne drinks in a year
Guitars Owned by John (yeah I've got a problem)